In accordance with the aims of the ICT department to equip all students with basic ICT skills, all students are given a school email account to communicate with their teachers and each other for educational purposes. They can access their email account at school and at home using our webmail system. Students are reminded about that the ICT acceptable usage policy still applies when using their webmail account at home.
Accessing webmail from home:
- To access your email from home click here or go to https://mail.isambard.swindon.sch.uk/owa.
- Click on "Continue to the website (not recommended)".
- When prompted, enter your username.
- Enter your password (it is the same one you use to access the network at school).
- Click on OK.
- When you have finished it is advisable to click on the 'Log Off' button to exit your webmail account.
Be webwise - stay safe!
Take the webwise course at: http://www.bbc.co.uk/webwise/course/safety/childsafety/childsafety.shtml