In accordance with the aims of the ICT department to equip all students with basic ICT skills, all students are given a school email account to communicate with their teachers and each other for educational purposes. They can access their email account at school and at home using our webmail system. Students are reminded about that the ICT acceptable usage policy still applies when using their webmail account at home.
- To access your email from home click here.
- When prompted, enter your username (eg. 17SmithJ@abbeyparkschool.org.uk).
- Enter your password (it is the same one you use to access the network at school).
- Click on OK.
- When you have finished it is advisable to click on the 'Log Off' button to exit your webmail account.
Staying Safe Online
- Remember people on the Internet might not be who they say they are.
- Be careful with who your give your email address to.
- Never give out personal details on the Internet/email about you or anyone else.
- Never agree to meet up with people you have met on the Internet/online without your parent or guardian's permission.
Last Updated: 31st August 2017